The LHET is currently accepting applications for one, two-bedroom house on Strawberry Avenue, Summers Park, Lawford that has become available.
Before completing this application form, please familiarise yourself with the Trust’s eligibility criteria and note the following timetable: -
- Application window – Friday 19th July –Sunday 28th July inclusive
- Shortlisting – Thursday 1st August
- Invitations to interview for shortlisted tenants (telephone and email) – Friday 2nd August
- Interviews take place – Saturday 3rd August
- Occupation – early September (potentially negotiable)
Please complete the following application form in full and press submit; if you are a couple, the individual with the strongest connection to Lawford should apply.
You will receive an automatically generated email confirming the receipt of your application and a call and/or email on Friday 2nd August.
Please note: Applicants must be registered on Tendring District Council’s Housing Needs Register. If not already registered with Tendring District Council you can do so via the link below:
LHET Application Form - Strawberry Avenue
Application window – Friday 19th July (9am) – Sunday 28th July (11pm) The application window is now closed.